Web 2.0, emerging technologies, tech-enhanced instruction (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clickers next step on your campus?

Bad news for the clicker software.  They no longer support the free application we've been using.  They moved to a Cloud-base, licensed mod…

Started by Hope Windle

5 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Ian August

IMPORTANT – the deadline for TOEP campus registration is NEXT Friday (July 8th)!

Dear COTE Community, The deadline for TOEP campus registration is NEXT Friday (July 8th)! We still need additional campuses to register t…

Started by Roberta (Robin) Sullivan

0 Jun 27, 2016

Looking for OER for Engineering

Hello Everyone, I have a faculty member that is interested in using OER for her engineering courses and she wanted to know if anyone else i…

Started by Donna Simiele

0 May 19, 2016

MATH app tools available in or to add to Blackboard ? What are people using?

MATH app tools available in or to add to Blackboard ? What are people using? Thanks !  HOpe 

Started by Hope Windle

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Daniel An

Conference on Gamification

On behalf of the Graduate School of Education at the University at Buffalo, I’d like to invite all SUNY COTE members to attend our one-day…

Started by Jeremiah Grabowski

0 Mar 14, 2016

Open positions with UB Libraries

The University at Buffalo Libraries have 3 open positions for Senior Assistant Librarian/Undergraduate Education Librarians. Please share w…

0 Mar 3, 2016

List of "SUNY Approved" Blackboard Building Blocks

I believe there exists a list of Blackboard Building Blocks and/or Extensions that are "approved" by SUNY.  Does anyone know where this lis…

Started by Tom Capuano

5 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Dan Feinberg

Do you know if there is an add on to collaborate called illuminate plan and propose??

Looking for info if there is an add on to collaborate called illuminate plan and propose??

Started by Hope Windle

0 Sep 18, 2015

Google Camp in Buffalo

Apologies for cross-posting. This unconference event is similar to the one offered in partnership with DOODLE in Syracuse a few months back…

0 Jul 23, 2015

UB event - Open Mic: What Am I Doing in Your Classroom? Students Tell Their Tech Stories

UB is sponsoring another event in the Digital Challenges series. Please share the information with your colleagues. Open Mic: What Am I Do…

0 Mar 24, 2015

RSS

Subscribe

Subscribe in a reader.

Follow us on twitter.

Notes

new member guide

Created by Alexandra M. Pickett Aug 19, 2010 at 11:52am. Last updated by Alexandra M. Pickett Jun 23, 2015.

Photos

• Add Photos

Use hashtags #opensunyCOTE, #lrnchat , or #onlinelearning in your tweets to appear here!

© 2017   Created by Alexandra M. Pickett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service