Ian August's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paul, I am an office of one and we do not have too many online courses. I do all…"

Ian August replied Feb 22 to What process is used at your school to select your Open SUNY Online Teaching Ambassadors

3 Feb 22
Reply by Paul McLean

"Found this cool tool yesterday, that will make an embed-able slide show in Blackboar…"

Ian August replied Dec 23, 2016 to Make Blackboard Courses more Visually Appealling

1 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Ian August

"Did you put in a ticket with the SUNY help desk? During my migration to Blackboard I…"

Ian August replied Nov 10, 2016 to A "Copy Only" Blackboard User Role

3 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Martha V. Gold

"Hi Hope, I just playing around with google forms, that creates survey's in seconds.…"

Ian August replied Jul 13, 2016 to Clickers next step on your campus?

5 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Ian August

"I would think something like the OSCQR rubric would work."

Ian August replied Dec 28, 2015 to Course Observations for Online Courses

6 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Donna Simiele

"Thanks"

Ian August replied Nov 16, 2015 to Blackboard Trick: How to Hiding the Test Timer

1 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Ian August

"Hi Andrea, you wee the first one to reply to me, but i just took the time to read an…"

Ian August replied Sep 29, 2015 to Online learning Policy

11 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Andrea Grace MacArgel

"thanks Donna"

Ian August replied Sep 29, 2015 to Online learning Policy

11 Dec 8, 2015

"Dan, What kinds of things is SUNY doing to see how satisfied the students, instructo…"

Ian August replied Sep 23, 2015 to Now that Google Classroom has API Roster Sync capability should OPEN SUNY allocate resources to fully support this rather than or in addition to supporting BlackBoard

8 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Dan Feinberg

"Dan, I got a ton of replies on the FACT2 elist. If you did not see them I will send…"

Ian August replied Sep 23, 2015 to Online learning Policy

11 Dec 8, 2015

RSS

Subscribe

Subscribe in a reader.

Follow us on twitter.

Notes

new member guide

Created by Alexandra M. Pickett Aug 19, 2010 at 11:52am. Last updated by Alexandra M. Pickett Jun 23, 2015.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Use hashtags #opensunyCOTE, #lrnchat , or #onlinelearning in your tweets to appear here!

© 2017   Created by Alexandra M. Pickett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service