Dan Feinberg's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"The OSQCR rubric currently available is geared toward addressing the design of more…"

Dan Feinberg replied May 4, 2016 to OSQR rubric geared for CE? or the QM CPE Rubric

2 May 5, 2016
Reply by Robert Piorkowski

"If you contact Harry Cargile (harry.cargile@suny.edu), he should get you set up."

Dan Feinberg replied Dec 8, 2015 to List of "SUNY Approved" Blackboard Building Blocks

5 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Dan Feinberg

"Hi Tom-- I think this is the list you are looking for: http://wiki.sln.suny.edu/disp…"

Dan Feinberg replied Dec 2, 2015 to List of "SUNY Approved" Blackboard Building Blocks

5 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Dan Feinberg

"Interesting question, Ian. Open SUNY does conduct a survey of student perceptions, b…"

Dan Feinberg replied Sep 23, 2015 to Now that Google Classroom has API Roster Sync capability should OPEN SUNY allocate resources to fully support this rather than or in addition to supporting BlackBoard

8 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Dan Feinberg

"I'm not on that elist....I would be interested in seeing the replies. Thanks, Dan"

Dan Feinberg replied Sep 23, 2015 to Online learning Policy

11 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Andrea Grace MacArgel

"100% agree.  I think it is really important that we (the SUNY community) really try…"

Dan Feinberg replied Sep 10, 2015 to Now that Google Classroom has API Roster Sync capability should OPEN SUNY allocate resources to fully support this rather than or in addition to supporting BlackBoard

8 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Dan Feinberg

"Yes.  It is distributed as part of our New To Online Learning (N2OL) series of works…"

Dan Feinberg replied Sep 9, 2015 to Course template

7 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Dan Feinberg

"We have developed a basic template for courses. I've attached a copy to this message…"

Dan Feinberg replied Sep 9, 2015 to Course template

7 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Dan Feinberg

"Maybe.... I like to get paid when I do work. I don't think too many people will choo…"

Dan Feinberg replied Sep 9, 2015 to Online learning Policy

11 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Andrea Grace MacArgel

"Hi Paul-- The idea of using Google Classroom in certainly attractive, but I think it…"

Dan Feinberg replied Sep 9, 2015 to Now that Google Classroom has API Roster Sync capability should OPEN SUNY allocate resources to fully support this rather than or in addition to supporting BlackBoard

8 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Dan Feinberg

RSS

Subscribe

Subscribe in a reader.

Follow us on twitter.

Notes

new member guide

Created by Alexandra M. Pickett Aug 19, 2010 at 11:52am. Last updated by Alexandra M. Pickett Jun 23, 2015.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Use hashtags #opensunyCOTE, #lrnchat , or #onlinelearning in your tweets to appear here!

© 2017   Created by Alexandra M. Pickett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service