Hi! Welcome to the COTE Community. Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from. We would love to know about your online teaching and learning experiences and what your specific areas of interest here might be.

Views: 1802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone! I'm Jennifer Albat, an Instructional Designer at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. We are located right across the Mississippi River from St. Louis.

I've been doing instructional design for about 4 years now. I previously worked at a local community college as a faculty secretary and also did some online teaching for the Office Administration & Technology program.

Our team just adopted the OSQCR tool and I'm looking forward to integrating it into our processes. I look forward to learning about other ID teams and how they use the tool.

RSS

Subscribe

Subscribe in a reader.

Follow us on twitter.

Notes

new member guide

Created by Alexandra M. Pickett Aug 19, 2010 at 11:52am. Last updated by Alexandra M. Pickett Jun 23, 2015.

Photos

• Add Photos

Use hashtags #opensunyCOTE, #lrnchat , or #onlinelearning in your tweets to appear here!

© 2018   Created by Alexandra M. Pickett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service