What is one thing that we could do on our campus to introduce the OSCQR rubric?

Hello everyone,

What is one thing that we could do on our campus to introduce the OSCQR rubric?

My current thought is to talk about the rubric at a meeting with of our Distance Learning Committee. As far as I know, only a handful of individuals on campus have heard about OSCQR.

Naren

Views: 164

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Naren--

A faculty advocate can make a big difference. I've talked with Russ Kahn and he was in favor of the idea, but I haven't been able to connect yet with Kevin Volo. Taking it to your Distance Learning Committee would be a big help. I would be happy to come out and give a presentation, if that would help.

Dan Feinberg

Open SUNY COTE

Hi Dan,

Thanks! I will pass on your offer to the Committee.

Naren

Dan, what if you do not have a distance learning committee and you are pretty much the only person who does this type of work at the college? 

I'm taking the OSCQR course at the moment and need to create a presentation to introduce the concept to our college community. The best way to do this would be to introduce it at one of our Faculty Council meetings. A 15 minute introduction followed up by giving them a copy of the presentation I am making, would be a great start. I believe that there is going to be more ground work on my part before that happens. 

RSS

Subscribe

Subscribe in a reader.

Follow us on twitter.

Notes

new member guide

Created by Alexandra M. Pickett Aug 19, 2010 at 11:52am. Last updated by Alexandra M. Pickett Jun 23, 2015.

Photos

• Add Photos

Use hashtags #opensunyCOTE, #lrnchat , or #onlinelearning in your tweets to appear here!

© 2019   Created by Alexandra M. Pickett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service